Buying a home is a big step for many, particularly first time buyers. But now is not the time for indecision! If you have been thinking about it and doing a little research online, then make your move!
- Home affordability is higher than it's been in decades.
- Inventory has already begun to shrink--even below "normal market" levels. Remember what happens when demand greater than supply?
- Buying has become more affordable than renting in over 90% of major US markets.
- Homeownership benefits are significant and make substantial investment sense. If you are not sure of the financial benefits of homeownership, call me!
- Rates are rediculously low--and they are unlikely to remain as such. Why not lock your investment expense at todays low rates?
Still not convinced? Set an appointment with your financial advisor or an experienced Realtor to discuss if and how a purchase can benefit you both in the short and long term.